Thank you for shopping at Qing Fibre!
Shipping & Receiving
- We try to dispatch orders within 1-5 of an order being placed, however this may depend on the volume of orders we are receiving. We also try to ship orders together to maintain a lower shipping price for customers. We prepare all orders for shipment with great care, but please note that the dispatch of an order may take longer than 5 working days in some circumstances.
- Orders are shipped from the UK. Most of the orders are shipped using Royal Mail or DHL. For international orders shipped with Royal Mail, please refer to your national post office.
- Royal mail shipping is a 1st class service for UK orders, and International Track & Signed or International Standard service for international orders.
- DHL is an express service
Please see our Shipping policy page for more details
- Generally it takes 1-3 working days for Royal Mail UK orders to arrive and 5-7 working days for Standard International orders to arrive. If you do not receive your order after 15 working days (UK) or 25 working days (International), please let us know and we will contact the post office for you. If any compensation needs to be applied we will let you know and it will be sent back to you as funds or a gift card. Please note that it is not the seller's responsibility to cover the loss or damage of any order after shipping the item.
- Customs charges may be incurred when receiving an international parcel. It is the buyer's responsibility for any customs charges unless you have purchased our DHL service that includes all VAT and duties.
- If you refuse a shipment, we can refund your order on its return to us, but please note if you decide to refuse the shipment and extra shipping costs are incurred because of this, we are unable to cover these costs and the amount will be deducted from your refund.
Return & Exchange
- If you would like to return or exchange an order, it is your right to return or exchange an order 14 days after you have received it, however please email us to let us know that you with to return/exchange your items.
- The fastest way to exchange an item is to let us know you would like to exchange your order and once we have accepted the exchange post it back to us and make a separate purchase for the item you would prefer. We will then refund you the cost of the returned items once they arrive.
- It is the buyer's responsibility for the cost of return postage. Please keep the proof of postage until the refund/exchange has been made. Refund/exchange may be made after we have received the returned order and made sure it is eligible for a refund. We will contact you to let you know.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, with tags/labels on. Return/exchange cannot be accepted if the item/s not in its original condition and cannot be resold.
- Great care is taken to make sure we produce the highest quality skeins however if you receive an item that is defective/damaged/incorrect please contact us and let us know. We can provide a replacement for your product but still ask that you return the defective item for inspection so we can make sure it doesn't happen again. We will cover the cost of sending back the defective/incorrect item. Note that it is normal for yarns to have joins in hanks/balls.
Non refundable items:
To return your item, you should mail it to:
Qing Fibre, Unit 26D, 8 Lombard Road, SW19 3TZ, London, UK.
- The product photos of Qing Fibre products are taken with great care.
- Colours may be seen differently on different devices and monitors. The colour also could be seen differently due to the individual's own experience.
- Please notice that the product pictures are only for reference use.
By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant QING FIBRE the royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology. QING FIBRE will endeavour to acknowledge you as the source of the material when we feature such material. QING FIBRE is not obliged to publish material submitted by you. When taking part in any QING FIBRE community or social media groups you are governed by the terms of usage of the site in which the community/group exists.